RSS

Jon Jugenheimer reviews Point 6 socks!

AAO Filed Under:
Point 6 socks ski the Birkebeiner!

I just finished the 54K classic race on Saturday and I used a brand new pair of Point 6 socks. I wore a pair of Active lights and they worked beyond expectations! My feet were never cold for the entire race (something that has happened before) with a starting temp around 10F. They wicked moisture away from my feet throughout the entire day, and felt great with the full wool contact all the way around my feet . My feet never developed a single blister or a hot spot, and there was plenty of cushioning all around my feet for added comfort. I would have to say, these socks kick butt and I will definitely be using these socks again for events of this caliber!

edit post

0 Responses to "Jon Jugenheimer reviews Point 6 socks!"

...stories of perilous, nay, endless traveling in the ever changing midwest territory...