RSS

Seattle Backpackers Magazine: Hillsound Trail Crampon Pro Review

AAO Filed Under:

When I made plans to head out to Bolivia I knew I’d be hitting some of the amazing views and peaks. They’d take me up over 18000 feet and onto some glaciers with crevasses and all of the other fun stuff and I wanted to be prepared.

I talked to Alex from Hillsound about the trip and he was kind enough to send me a couple pieces of gear to try out in the Bolivian mountains. Amongst the gear were their Trail Crampon Pros. They’re a heavier duty trail crampon meant for snow and glacier work that isn’t too technical. They attach to most hiking shoes or boots, flex with your boots or shoes and are easy to put on when you hit the snow fields.



Read More:
http://seattlebackpackersmagazine.com/hillsound-trail-crampon-pro/

edit post

0 Responses to "Seattle Backpackers Magazine: Hillsound Trail Crampon Pro Review"

...stories of perilous, nay, endless traveling in the ever changing midwest territory...