RSS

Its raining Precip at Jax!

AAO Filed Under:
When I recently gave a clinic at JAX in Ames, IA I was doing the usual scurry around prior to clinic time looking for in-store items that we
represent. While doing so I came across a wonderfully prominent PreCip
display near the back of the clothing department. I thought to myself "WOW
now if that doesn't help to sell product, then I'm not quite sure what
would!"

I was lucky enough to have a great turnout for the clinic-which is
usually the case there at JAX-and got to talk about the great attributes of
Marmot's entire line of PreCip product. From Angel Wing Movement, to Pack
friendly Pocket placements the super light weight waterproof breathable
garments that make up the PreCip line are second to none. Apparently Holly
Aronson and her staff feel that way too with the kind of positioning we were
fortunate enough to have at JAX. And no, it wasn't just there for my
visit:)
Thanks again to Holly and JAX for supporting AAO and the Marmot
line. I hope that all are having a great Spring Season!! Keep on Livin The
Dream!! B Block

edit post

0 Responses to "Its raining Precip at Jax!"

...stories of perilous, nay, endless traveling in the ever changing midwest territory...